Girls Unite is thrilled to welcome Kierra Scalercio as Director of U8-U10 Competitive Travel Program!
Coach Kierra joins the Girls Unite coaching staff with the primary focus of developing our U8-U10 girls in the technical, athletic, and mental skillset needed to become competitive soccer players. Adding Kierra to our competitive developmental program speaks to Girls Unite’s commitment to center female players and support them with strong mentors, highest quality coaching, community and tools to reach their potential.
Coach Kierra has USSF C and USSF D licenses, and brings a lot of experience with her, including:
* Dominican University Women’s team Assistant Coach
* Mill Valley Soccer Club Competitive Head Coach
* College of Marin Women’s team, Assistant Coach
* Sacred Heart Cathedral HS, JV Coach
* Lowell High School, Varsity Assistant Coach
* Convent Varsity, Assistant Coach
* Branson High School, Assistant Coach
Kierra Scalercio continues to play professionally with CaliBeach Soccer Club (a beach soccer lover!) and recently with the San Francisco NightHawks of the Women’s Premier Soccer League (WPSL). She has also been working with a nonprofit organization called SoccerFours for over a decade. Her true passion lies in connecting with and developing motivated young female athletes as they find their confidence and skill on the field, and we are thrilled that she is bringing her incredible experience, skillset, and passion to Girls Unite’s youngest competitive players!