Soccer Development Program for Ages 3-6 years, 1st-3rd grades
Soccer Development Program
The *Weee Kickin’ It* young soccer development program is led by experienced instructors and focuses on balance, coordination, athleticism, beginning ball skills, and teamwork. Kids will learn the fundamentals of the sport in a fun, non-competitive, educational environment.
Winter 2024 Program: Jan 7 – Feb 25 (8 week session!)
- Classes will take place Sunday, Jan 7-Feb 25
- Location: Mission Playground, 19th St & Linda St, 36 Cunningham Pl, San Francisco, CA 94110
- Turf Field – no rainouts on turf fields! (unless rain is extremely heavy/unsafe)
- All youth, All genders welcome.
- 9-10am – Age 3
- 10-11am – Age 4
- 11-12pm – Ages 5-6
- Please dress in layers (prepared for SF weather), athletic clothes to allow full range of motion, cleats or athletic shoes, shin guards if available, and bring a refillable water bottle.
- This is not a parent participation class, however an adult must be present. You may assist your child as needed.
- $180/8 sessions. Full payment due at registration. Space is limited. Please contact us to request financial assistance.
- Requests to withdraw need to be made at least 7 days prior to the first class for a 75% refund.
- QUESTIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plain text REGISTRATION LINK (in case purple registration button doesn’t show on your browser): https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/403608
Our *Weee Kickin’ It* curricula uses positive reinforcement and a low child-to-coach ratio to make sure each child feels supported and confident in their own abilities, allowing kids to improve at their own rate.
Girls Unite follows all SF Department of Public Health & SF Rec & Park Guidelines. Up to date orders can be found here.